“While training for an upcoming film, I’ve come to this conclusion: chin ups are near impossible and lunges suck.
There is no magic wand to wave over oneself to look good in a latex catsuit.
Eating healthy and getting fit is about commitment, determination, consistency and the dedication to self-preservation.
While I’ve never been considered a gym rat, I have, in fact, worked up a sweat in the name of cardio before, and although I enjoy a grilled cheese as much as the next person, I combine the not-so-good foods I crave with an all-around balanced diet.
People come in all shapes and sizes and everyone has the capability to meet their maximum potential.
Once filming is completed, I’ll no longer need to rehash the 50 ways to lift a dumbbell, but I’ll commit to working out at least 30 minutes a day and eating a balanced diet of fruit, vegetables and lean proteins.
Pull ups, crunches, lunges, squats, jumping jacks, planks, walking, jogging and push ups are all exercises that can be performed without fancy trainers or gym memberships.
I’ve realized through this process that no matter how busy my life may be, I feel better when I take a little time to focus on staying active. We can all pledge to have healthy bodies no matter how diverse our lifestyles may be.”
- ladyintheattic likes this
- destiniesramblings likes this
- healthy4him reblogged this from hurtinbombs
- wannaseesomethingreallyscary likes this
- djkalteraphine likes this
- beneathherdaintysandalledfeet reblogged this from hurtinbombs
- hiphopfightsplaque likes this
- sursumursa reblogged this from pdlrepublique
- world-through-my-lens likes this
- 19goingon35 reblogged this from hurtinbombs
- futurerustfuture-dust likes this
- geeksquat likes this
- likethesunwewilllivetorise likes this
- lightupyourfacewithgladness likes this
- xgiftsandcursesx likes this
- st00pidity likes this
- pdlrepublique reblogged this from hurtinbombs and added:
- comicscavern likes this
- hurtinbombs posted this